Monday, May 26, 2014

My booty workout

I will admit, I kinda of love my booty. Here's my butt workout at the gym. Combination of lifting and running gets me the results I want. Hopefully these exercises will help you tone your booty also!









  3 sets of 30 squats








                                                         
                                                                                                               



                         
                                                 Again, I do 3 sets of 30 squats. I like my squats.
                                                                                                                                 




   











                                                                                                    3 sets of 15
                                                                   

                                                                




 2 sets of lunges about the length of a basketball court. Add weights if you want more of a challenge. 



 

                                                        3 sets of 12 with this hip abduction machine





This is a great machine for you booty and legs. It's very challenging and a good cardio workout. 




These are the exercises I use to workout my butt. There are still a lot more out there. Most of these exercises also workout your legs. While working out your booty, it is important that you squeeze your butt muscles as much as you can. You will feel a lot more burn in your bottom, and will work out your butt muscles more. Also, while doing squats or any exercises make sure to have good form. It is more important to have good form rather than lifting really heavy. While lifting it's good to feel a comfortable burn, nothing too unbearable. 




                                                 

                                          








1 comment: